On Saturday, April 16th, Town + Country will be hosting our annual National Nanny Training Day event and we can’t wait to see you there! Register now to get Early Bird pricing!
This half-day of professional development, education and networking will have workshops covering:
- Reading with your charges – including how to pick a “just right” book for children and the importance of reading daily
- Technology – how to effectively communicate with parents throughout the day, suggestions for apps to help with daily duties as well as other tips
- Dinner Time Crunch – how to help with meal prep, homework and other evening tasks while also getting children to their activities
- And more!
It’s sure to be a day full of useful information. We hope you’ll join us!
- What: National Nanny Training Day
- When: Saturday, April 16th, 10:45 am to 2:30 pm
- Where: Foster City Recreation Center
650 Shell Blvd, Foster City, 94404
- Register: Eventbrite
All participants will recieve a free one-year INA Membership (a $45 value) plus lunch, raffle prizes, swag bags and a certificate of participation!
Register now to take advantage of Early Bird Pricing – prices increase on March 6th!